Adidas Hoops is now in year four of the signature model arc with their All-Star point guard Damian Lillard. The Oakland native might be a Trail Blazer for a living but as the current state of Adidas Hoops would have it, he’s second-in-command behind James Harden. And with a name change to the line that came with the Adidas Dame 3, the Dame 4 introduces a new look and snug feel to the silhouette. Contouring the ankle is a sock-like frame that accentuates and implores support while the full length BOUNCE outsole provides the cushioning needed for that extra hop and strides up-and-down the court. Personalizing the silhouette is a series of numbers cascading the down the midline tag:
- 35.12 – Breakout game stats that put Damian on coaches’ maps in high school
- 25.6.4 – Nation-leading stats that got Dame noticed during his final season at Weber State
- 6 – Selected as the No. 6 overall pick and averaged 19 points, 6.5 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game to earn 2013 Rookie of the Year
- 0.9 – With just .9 seconds remaining on the clock, Dame drained a game-winning three-pointer at the buzzer in 2014 and Dame Time was officially born
- 0 – 0% chance critics gave Dame on his journey from Oakland to Ogden to Oregon
Dame D.O.L.L.A.’s fourth signature with the Three Stripes is set to debut on October 4th at the retail price of $115 MSRP in-store at Adidas flagships and online as well.